For schools that have completed the initial three year training...
Continue to bring Integrative Student Support to your Faculty & Parents
What's included in the ongoing support ...
- 5 hours of live online consultation with Kim John Payne.
- Ongoing access to our extensive living library of short and practical audios of each of the the many Light, Moderate and Close Holding support strategies that your faculty can implement right away.
- Access to "Big Picture" videos that cover the major themes associated with ISS Social, Behavioral, Learning and Diversity Support
- A "New Faculty Orientation" folder in the library with all you need to onboard new faculty to the ISS process
- A "Parent Enrichment" folder with Kim reading passages from some of his best known books and other content you can send directly to parents.
- Weekly notifications for Kim's very popular Simplicity Parenting Podcast. A gentle and consistent parent enrichment tool that can make your life as a teacher much easier. Each episode is only around 10 minutes long, so parents can more easily fit it into their day.
To learn more and see if this ongoing support process is right for your school please fill out the interest form below.