Whole Faculty Support
Take your next steps with Integrative Student Support
The Integrative Student Support Process is in place in hundreds of schools world wide. What's included in the training ...
- 12 hours of live online training with Kim John Payne.
- Monthly meetings and guidance for the Student Support Coordinating group.
- Access to an extensive library of short and practical audios of each of the the many Light, Moderate and Close Holding support strategies. that your faculty can implement right away.
- Access to a library of PDFs, Documents, PowerPoints of tools and strategies to support the faculty.
- Support in developing a clear and beautiful parent handbook.
Help networking with other schools who are implementing the Integrative Student Support training.
- Specific support to develop policies, processes and practices that are consistent throughout the school. Including examples of how other schools have implemented this approach.
- Weekly notifications for Kim's Simplicity Parenting Podcast. A gentle and consistent parent enrichment tool that can make your life as a teacher much easier.
Annual Fee $5,300 USD
To learn more and see if this training is right for your school please fill out the interest form below.
The Integrative Student Support Process: An Overview
Here is some material that will give you a deeper overview of the process of bringing Integrative Student Support to your school community...
An overview of the two phase implementation process of Integrative Student Support.
A study in the school social needs and how Social Inclusion and Restorative Discipline addresses them.
An example of a booklet that a school developed about their Student Support / Healthy School Culture
The Integrative Student Support Process ...
Increases RETENTION of Faculty, Family & Students
Increases ENROLLMENT Through Parent-To-Parent Referrals
Build More COLLABORATIVE Relationships
Increase PARTICIPATION In School Activities
How long is the training process and how does it work?
Is this an in-person training or online?
What do we need to allocate in terms of human resources?
How much time in the weekly faculty do we need to allocate?
Are there other things to be thinking about?
Is there support given to keep the process going after the first three year set up phase?
What is the annual cost for a faculty to be part of the Integrative Student Support Training?
Please fill out the form below. We will review your submission and get back to you within 2-3 business days. If you need to contact us further please email [email protected].